Thursday, January 6, 2011

Open for Business!

Well, it's official, Sweet Cravings is open for business. I am so exited about this new venture and thrilled to see where it takes me. I love baking, decorating and ALL things cake! I found out about cake pops thru the blog of a lady that calls herself Bakerella. She is amazing to say the least. As soon as I saw her cake pops, I had to try them out and man are they just about the most delicious treat I've tasted. You certainly can't go wrong with cake, mixed with frosting and then dipped in chocolate. I've made many a cake ball since discovering her blog and then when the coveted Bakerella Cake Pop book came in the mail, I knew I had to try the pops. Oh, the many shapes and such you can do with cake balls and cake pops. I tried the turkey shaped ones at Thanksgiving and did the Santa hat ones for a trip to the Polar Express. I had thought about doing this as a home business and then, a friend asked if I wanted to make some for her to give as teacher gifts. So, I made several cute Christmas Cake Pop bouquets and I was hooked! So, here I go.......sprinkles, cake mixes and lollipop sticks in hand, ready for all of you to give in to your Sweet Cravings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment